Sun, 20 Feb|
Location is TBD
20-2-2022 Cacao Ceremony in the Desert
Inviting you to meet your higher self through a fully guided powerful self-discovery journey, using ceremonial Cacao, shamanic sound healing and voice activation in the desert of Dubai!
Time & Location
20 Feb 2022, 17:00
Location is TBD
About the Event
Are you ready to jump right into this portal of manifestation?
Cacao Ceremony with Sound Healing & Voice Activation in the Desert
WHAT TO EXPECT?
· Sunset meditation
· Cacao & Fire ritual
· Sound healing
· Voice activation
· Sharing circle around the fire
· Expect the unexpected
· Be prepared for a fully open heart experience!
WHAT TO BRING?
· Hot tea
· Warm sweater/ Blanket
· Towel or Yoga mat to sit on
· Food/ snacks to share if you wish
· Open mind, heart & smile!
WHAT IS CACAO?
Cacao is a raw chocolate drink prepared with herbs and spices to enhance its qualities and taste and is well known as a powerful ‘heart opener’. It is a pure, natural, non-intoxicating drink, suitable for vegans, vegetarians and people on strict diets. Traditionally Cacao is an ancient plant medicine used in the cultures of Mayans and Aztecs for spiritual and ceremonial purposes. It is known as the ‘food of gods’ mainly because of its natural super powers and stimulating effects. In its purest form, Cacao is a powerful heart opener and spirit guide for inner journeying, creative inspiration, blockage release, balance of masculine and feminine within yourself and so much more. We use Guatemalan ceremonial Cacao sourced in the heart of Mayas.
LAURA – founder at Inner Magic. She has been working with the Spirit of Cacao and deeper heart connections for years, facilitating Cacao ceremonies and personal retreats in Dubai, Bali, India and recently Latin America. Her other offerings include Yogic practices, Vedic astrology, Ayurvedic therapies, Reiki and Energy healing.
SAHAR – certified Sound therapist, Yoga teacher and Reiki practitioner. She’s a seeker on her path to discover herself and God’s presence in all essence of life. She’s been guiding others through Yoga, Meditation, Sound healing, Reiki, Blue Lotus & Cacao Ceremonies, Akashic records and other healing modalities.
A FEW THINGS TO REMEMBER BEFORE YOU COME:
· Do not eat at least 3 hours before the event for the Cacao to take the full effect.
· Avoid any coffee, strong tea or energy drinks on the day of the event.
· Carry your water and drink plenty after the Cacao consumption to avoid any side-effects.
· Cacao is not recommended for pregnant women, children below 9 years old and patients with a heart condition.
· Desert location, 30-35 min drive from MOE
· Easy access with any kind of car, no 4x4 required
· Exact location to be shared with confirmed participants one day prior the event
· Regular with pre-booking – 250 AED per person
· At the venue – 330 AED per person
· Kindly settle before the event to confirm your spot
· Limited spaces and only with the pre-bookings
Regular Online Booking
+US$1.75 service fee
+US$1.75 service fee0
At the Venue
+US$2.13 service fee
+US$2.13 service fee0