Cacao in the Desert - Season Closing Ceremony
Time & Location
About the Event
Inviting you to the closing season Cacao ceremony in the desert with Inner Magic and Tattva Yoga Dubai!
We shall have:
· Meditation and sunset gazing
· Cacao spirit invocation ceremony
· Power of connection circle
· 5 Element dance around the fire
· Tribal face painting
· Live music and sound healing under the stars
What is Cacao and why is it so special?
Cacao is a raw chocolate drink prepared with herbs and spices to enhance its qualities and taste and is well known as a powerful ‘heart opener’. It is a pure, natural, non-intoxicating drink, suitable for vegans, vegetarians and people on strict diets. Traditionally Cacao is an ancient plant medicine used in the cultures of Mayans and Aztecs for spiritual and ceremonial purposes. It is known as the ‘food of gods’ mainly because of its natural super powers and stimulating effects. In its purest form, Cacao is a powerful heart opener and spirit guide for inner journeying, creative inspiration, blockage release, balance of masculine and feminine within yourself and so much more. We use raw organic Guatemalan Cacao sourced via transparent supply chain.
A few things to remember before you come:
· Try to not eat at least 3 hours before the event for the Cacao to take the full effect
· Try to avoid any coffee, strong tea or energy drinks on the day of the event
· Carry your water and drink plenty of it after the Cacao consumption
· Cacao is not recommended for pregnant women, children below 9 years old and patients with a heart condition
· Diggy – Founder at Tattva Yoga Dubai and Gypsy Heart, he is a yogi, life coach, sound therapist, meditation guide and a creative soul. He is well known for many things but nothing more like his passion for the desert and everything related to the nature. Nature is his home, his true guru and his yoga studio. Experience the desert like no other with his authentic guidance and unique expression.
· Laura – Founder at Inner Magic, she has been working with the Cacao spirit and deeper heart connections for the last few years, facilitating Cacao circles and feminine retreats. Her offerings include yogic practices, vedic astrology, palmistry readings, ayurvedic therapy massage, reiki and energy healing. Experience her original raw Cacao recipe and allow the cacao spirit to guide you deeper.
What to bring:
· Mats/ towels to sit on
· Your crystals, singing bowls, mala beads or any other items you feel connected with
· Positive energy as always
· Light snacks and fruit to share if you wish
· Come by your own car or…
· Car pooling available at the meeting points
· Location is accessible by 4x4 as well as saloon cars
· If coming with a saloon car, will have to walk for 5 min to reach the location
· 4:00 pm Meeting Point #1: We meet at Umm Suqeim Enoc petrol station next to MOE/ Lulu
· 4:30 pm Meeting Point #2: We depart from the Last Exit Al Qudra to our desert spot
· 5:00 pm We reach the desert and set up the space
· 5:30 pm The ceremony starts
· 9:00 pm Closing circle and departure back to Dubai at your own pace
Energy Exchange: 250 AED
Bookings: Please send a message on Whatsapp 0528535276 (Diggy) or 0507485530 (Laura) to confirm your spot at the earliest.