Fri, 26 Nov|
Location is TBD
Cacao & Shamanic Breathwork
Are you ready for some magic? Inviting you to meet your higher self through a fully guided powerful self-discovery journey, using ceremonial cacao, yogic movement and shamanic breathwork techniques in the desert of Dubai!
Time & Location
26 Nov 2021, 17:00 GTS
Location is TBD
About the Event
A SPECIAL EDITION EVENT!
Cacao & Shamanic Breathwork in the Arabian Desert
Friday, November 26, 5:00-9:00 PM
WHAT TO EXPECT?
· Sunset yoga
· Cacao ritual
· Shamanic breathwork
· Fire ceremony
· Sharing circle
· Expect the unexpected
· Be prepared for a fully open heart experience!
WHAT TO BRING?
· Towel or Yoga mat
· Fruit/ veg snacks to share if you wish
· Any musical instrument if you play
· Your smile!
WHAT IS CACAO?
Cacao is a raw chocolate drink prepared with herbs and spices to enhance its qualities and taste and is well known as a powerful ‘heart opener’. It is a pure, natural, non-intoxicating drink, suitable for vegans, vegetarians and people on strict diets. Traditionally Cacao is an ancient plant medicine used in the cultures of Mayans and Aztecs for spiritual and ceremonial purposes. It is known as the ‘food of gods’ mainly because of its natural super powers and stimulating effects. In its purest form, Cacao is a powerful heart opener and spirit guide for inner journeying, creative inspiration, blockage release, balance of masculine and feminine within yourself and so much more. We use Guatemalan ceremonial Cacao sourced in the heart of Mayas.
WHAT IS SHAMANIC BREATHWORK?
Shamanic breathwork helps you to remember who you were before the world told you who to be. Realign your cells with the universal flow of life and allow yourself to discover the burried treasure within… We use our breath to guide us back home to the core of our beings and help us to dissolve the ties with our past trauma, take us deeper into the journey beyond the realm of our intellect and awaken the latent potential inside of us. Breathwork has been used as a healing method before Western medicine came to scene. This powerful practice uses only your breath and specific technique to help you with physical, mental and emotional healing.
A FEW THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND:
· Do not eat at least 3 hours before the event for the Cacao to take the full effect.
· Avoid any coffee, strong tea or energy drinks on the day of the event.
· Carry your water and drink plenty of it after the Cacao consumption.
· Cacao is not recommended for pregnant women, children below 9 years old and patients with a heart condition.
· Intense breathwork is not recommended for pregnant women, diabetic or people with cardiovascular problems as it can be intense for the respiratory organs.
· Desert location, 30-35 min drive from MOE
· Easy access with any kind of car, no 4x4 required
· Exact location to be shared with confirmed participants one day prior the event
· 250 AED per person
· 400 AED per couple
· Kindly settle before the event to confirm your spot
This is a limited edition event, with limited spaces and only with pre-bookings!