Sun, 06 Mar|
Location is TBD
Cacao & Sound Journey in the Desert
Time & Location
06 Mar 2022, 17:00
Location is TBD
About the Event
WE CAN’T WAIT
TO BRING YOU THIS EXPERIENCE!
Sunday, March 6, 5:00-9:00 PM
Greeting the Spring and nearing the season closing with an epic Cacao & Sound Ceremony in the desert, with a special guest of honor - PANGOLIN!
We are so excited and honored to invite one of the best multi-instrumentalist currently visiting Dubai and performing at Expo 2020. After the Cacao ceremony, PANGOLIN will take us on a shamanic sound journey & live ecstatic dance around the fire.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
· Sunset meditation
· Cacao & Fire ritual
· Shamanic Sound journey
· Live Ecstatic Dance
· Sharing circle around the fire
· Expect the unexpected
· Be prepared for an ecstatic experience!
WHAT TO BRING?
· Hot tea
· Warm sweater
· Towel or Yoga mat to sit on
· Food/ snacks to share if you wish
· Open mind, heart & your smile!
WHAT IS CACAO?
Cacao is a raw chocolate drink prepared with herbs and spices to enhance its qualities and taste and is well known as a powerful ‘heart opener’. It is a pure, natural, non-intoxicating drink, suitable for vegans, vegetarians and people on strict diets. Traditionally Cacao is an ancient plant medicine used in the cultures of Mayans and Aztecs for spiritual and ceremonial purposes. It is known as the ‘food of gods’ mainly because of its natural super powers and stimulating effects. In its purest form, Cacao is a powerful heart opener and spirit guide for inner journeying, creative inspiration, blockage release, balance of masculine and feminine within yourself and so much more. We use Guatemalan ceremonial Cacao sourced in the heart of Mayas.
· LAURA – Founder at Inner Magic, a nomadic soul, sacred space holder & Cacao ceremonialist, currently in Dubai.
· PANGOLIN – Internationally performing multi-instrumentalist, currently visiting Dubai invited by Expo2020.
A FEW THINGS TO REMEMBER BEFORE YOU COME:
· Do not eat at least 3 hours before the event for the Cacao to take the full effect.
· Avoid any coffee, strong tea or energy drinks on the day of the event.
· Carry your water and drink plenty after the Cacao consumption to avoid any side-effects.
· Cacao is not recommended for pregnant women, children below 9 years old and patients with a heart condition.
· Desert location, 30-35 min drive from MOE
· Easy access with any kind of car, no 4x4 required
· Exact location to be shared with confirmed participants one day prior the event
· Early Bird before March 3 – 250 AED per person
· Regular after March 3 – 300 AED per person
· Kindly settle before the event to confirm your spot
THIS IS A LIMITED EDITION EVENT AND ONLY WITH THE PRE-BOOKINGS!
RegularUS$82.00+US$2.05 service fee