Mystical Cacao & Urs of the Soul
Time & Location
About the Event
A SPECIAL EDITION EVENT!
Mystical Cacao & Urs of the Soul in the Arabian Desert
Friday, December 17, 5:00-9:00 PM
This is a special edition event, a mystical fusion between the cultures, continents and philosophies, yet with only one aim – celebrating LIFE & LOVE!
WHAT IS SOUL URS?
The night of December 17th, is the (solar) anniversary of the death of the saint and poet Mevlana Jalaluddin Rumi, who died in 1273 in Konya, Turkey. The observance of the anniversary of a Sufi saint is called `Urs, which means ‘wedding’ because the saint is believed to have attained ‘union’ with God, the Only Beloved. Therefore, December 17 is the night of Rumi’s `Urs, celebrated as ‘Wedding Night’ or a soul’s reunion with the beloved. We too, tingled by the playfulness of Cacao spirit, will use this sacred evening to celebrate the companionship of our soul with our ever existing beloved!
WHAT IS CACAO?
Cacao is a raw chocolate drink prepared with herbs and spices to enhance its qualities and taste and is well known as a powerful ‘heart opener’. It is a pure, natural, non-intoxicating drink, suitable for vegans, vegetarians and people on diets. Traditionally Cacao is an ancient plant medicine used in the cultures of Mayans and Aztecs for spiritual and ceremonial purposes. It is known as the ‘food of gods’ mainly because of its natural super powers and stimulating effects. In its purest form, Cacao is a powerful heart opener and spirit guide for inner journeying, creative inspiration, blockage release, balance of masculine and feminine within yourself and so much more. We use Guatemalan ceremonial Cacao sourced in the heart of Mayas.
· Henzo – founder at Ridge Adventure, a nomadic soul, following his wild calling, sharing his passion for nature and adventure with likeminded souls. He has also been fascinated by Sufi traditions and Rumi’s mighty word, deeply connected with the language of the heart.
· Laura – founder at Inner Magic. She has been working with the Spirit of Cacao and deeper heart connections for years, facilitating Cacao ceremonies and personal retreats in Dubai, Bali, India and recently Latin America. Her other offerings include Yogic practices, Vedic astrology, Ayurvedic therapies, Reiki and Energy healing.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
· Sunset gazing & Silent meditation
· Cacao ritual & Fire ceremony
· Sufi philosophy of the Soul
· Unison with the 5 sacred elements
· Body movement in the Sama’
· Shamanic music & Ecstatic dance
· Live sounds of handpan magic
· Sharing circle, sharing love
· OPTIONAL: Overnight camping
WHAT TO BRING?
· Water/ Tea
· Towel/ mat to sit on
· Warm clothes
· Veg snacks/ food to share if you wish
· Any musical instrument if you play
· OPTIONAL: Your camping gear if you planning to stay overnight
A FEW THINGS TO REMEMBER BEFORE YOU COME:
· Do not eat at least 3 hours before the event for the Cacao to take the full effect.
· Avoid any coffee, strong tea or energy drinks on the day of the event.
· Carry your water and drink plenty of it after the Cacao consumption.
· Cacao is not recommended for pregnant women, children below 9 years old and patients with a heart condition.
· Desert location, 40-45 min drive from MOE
· Easy access with any kind of car, no 4x4 required
· Exact location to be shared with confirmed participants one day prior the event
· 250 AED per person
· Kindly settle before the event to confirm your spot
This is a limited edition event, with limited spaces and only with pre-bookings!
- Your Ticket$70$700$0