Time & Location
27 Mar 2022, 18:00
Location is TBD
About the Event
SEASON CLOSING CACAO CEREMONY
Sunday, March 29, 6:00-9:00 PM
Can you believe it, it’s already end of the season! As we transition to a peaceful Ramadan mode here in UAE from April 1 onwards, we are also welcoming the Summer months… This is going to be our last Cacao Ceremony in the desert, until we shall return at the end of the year!
For this occasion we have planned an extra special program together with my yogini sister Rosh. We are inviting you for a truly transformational self-healing journey, using ceremonial Cacao, concsious breathwork and deep ancestral healing through prayers, fire and copal cleansing. Are you ready to welcome THE CHANGE? Are you ready to do all that inner work to become the BEST VERSION OF YOURSELF? Are you ready to heal and as you heal, BRING MORE HEALING INTO THIS WORLD?
WHAT TO EXPECT?
· Sunset meditation
· Cacao ceremony
· Conscious breathwork
· Ancestral healing & prayers
· Fire & copal cleansing
· Ecstatic dance to close
· Sharing circle around the fire
· Be prepared for a fully open heart experience!
WHAT TO BRING?
· Hot tea
· Warm sweater (just in case)
· Towel or Yoga mat to sit on
· Food/ snacks to share if you wish
· Open mind & smile!
· LAURA – founder at Inner Magic, a nomadic soul, sacred space holder & ceremonialist, currently in Dubai. She has been working with the Spirit of Cacao and deeper heart connections for years, facilitating Cacao ceremonies and personal retreats in Dubai, Bali, India and recently Latin America.
· ROSH – yoga teacher, meditation guide and breathwork facilitator, bringing the medicine of breath and movement to the world. She’s been teaching in the Middle East and South East Asia, raising collective consciousness through her dedication to a completely plant based lifestyle.
WHAT IS CACAO?
Cacao is a raw chocolate drink prepared with herbs and spices to enhance its qualities and taste and is well known as a powerful ‘heart opener’. It is a pure, natural, non-intoxicating drink, suitable for vegans, vegetarians and people on strict diets. Traditionally Cacao is an ancient plant medicine used in the cultures of Mayans and Aztecs for spiritual and ceremonial purposes. It is known as the ‘food of gods’ mainly because of its natural super powers and stimulating effects. In its purest form, Cacao is a powerful heart opener and spirit guide for inner journeying, creative inspiration, blockage release, balance of masculine and feminine within yourself and so much more. We use Guatemalan ceremonial Cacao sourced in the heart of Mayas.
A FEW THINGS TO REMEMBER BEFORE YOU COME:
· Do not eat at least 3 hours before the event for the Cacao to take the full effect.
· Avoid any coffee, strong tea or energy drinks on the day of the event.
· Carry your water and drink plenty after the Cacao consumption to avoid any side-effects.
· Cacao is not recommended for pregnant women, children below 9 years old and patients with a heart condition.
· Desert location, 30-35 min drive from MOE
· Easy access with any kind of car, no 4x4 required
· Exact location to be shared with confirmed participants one day prior the event
· 333 AED/ 90 USD per person
· Kindly settle before the event to confirm your spot
This is a limited edition event, with limited spaces and only with the pre-bookings!
Ticket to Yourself
+US$2.25 service fee
+US$2.25 service fee0