Fri, 07 Jan|
Location is TBD
Year Opening Cacao Ceremony
Let’s start the New Year with an epic Cacao Fire Ceremony in the Desert with a special guest of honor from the heart of Mayas!
Time & Location
07 Jan 2022, 17:00
Location is TBD
About the Event
Friday, January 7, 5:00-9:00 PM
This is a cosmic timeline event, when everything aligns! One of the best musicians and ceremonialists from Mexico will be visiting Dubai just for a day! CARLOS DANIEL BALAM will be playing some of the most incredible ceremonial pieces for us in the Desert of Dubai!
Carlos has been hosting Plant Medicine ceremonies for years in his incredible jungle retreat abode in Yukatan peninsular, Mexico, known as Sacbe (a Mayan term for Milky Way or a ‘white path’ that leads to fulfilling of one’s destiny). I have first met him when visiting Mexico this year, in a Peyote ceremony at Sacbe that truly has changed my life and healed me in many many ways. Today, I’m honored to host Carlos in Arabian desert and to share his healing musical gifts and his magical presence with our Dubai family!
WHAT TO EXPECT?
· Sunset magic
· Cacao ritual
· Fire ceremony
· Shamanic live music
· Ecstatic dance
· Medicine songs
· Sharing circle, sharing love
WHAT TO BRING?
· Water/ Tea
· Towel/ Sheet to sit on
· Warm clothes/ Sweater
· Veg snacks/ food to share if you wish
· Any musical instrument if you play
WHAT IS CACAO?
Cacao is a raw chocolate drink prepared with herbs and spices to enhance its qualities and taste and is well known as a powerful ‘heart opener’. It is a pure, natural, non-intoxicating drink, suitable for vegans, vegetarians and people on diets. Traditionally Cacao is an ancient plant medicine used in the cultures of Mayans and Aztecs for spiritual and ceremonial purposes. It is known as the ‘food of gods’ mainly because of its natural super powers and stimulating effects. In its purest form, Cacao is a powerful heart opener and spirit guide for inner journeying, creative inspiration, blockage release, balance of masculine and feminine within yourself and so much more. We use Guatemalan ceremonial Cacao sourced in the heart of Mayas.
A FEW THINGS TO REMEMBER BEFORE YOU COME:
· Do not eat at least 3 hours before the event for the Cacao to take the full effect.
· Avoid coffee, strong tea or energy drinks on the day of the event.
· Carry your water and drink plenty of it after the Cacao consumption.
· Cacao is not recommended for pregnant women, children below 9 years old and patients with a heart condition.
· LAURA – founder at Inner Magic. She has been working with the Spirit of Cacao and deeper heart connections for years, facilitating Cacao ceremonies and personal retreats in Dubai, Bali, India and recently Latin America. Her other offerings include Yogic practices, Vedic astrology, Ayurvedic therapies, Reiki and energy healing.
· CARLOS – multi-instrumentalist and founder at Sacbe, a ceremonial jungle retreat center in Mexico, known for Plant Medicine, Cacao & traditional Temazcal ceremonies and retreats. He’s currently visiting Europe, with a short stop in the Middle East.
· Desert location, Al Qudra
· Easy access with any kind of car, no 4x4 required
· Exact location to be shared with confirmed participants one day prior the event
· 250 AED per person
· Kindly settle before the event to confirm your spot
This is a limited edition event, with limited spaces and only with the pre-bookings.
Last day booking
+US$2.13 service fee
+US$2.13 service fee0